Static Web Design
Get your business online as easy as 1 2 3
A static website has web pages with fixed content where each page displays the same information to every visitor. Static website pages contain fixed HTML code and the content of each page does not change unless manually updated by the designer or webmaster.
Static sites are the most basic type of website and are built by creating a few HTML pages and uploading them to a web server. This can work well for smaller websites or sites with a short life span and few content updates. However, for larger websites or ones where content is updated regularly, a dynamic website would be the preferred choice.
Benefits of a static website include:
- Easier to create and host.
- Cost for a static website is usually lower that a dynamic site
- Quicker to design and build
- Easy to modify with little HTML coding knowledge required
- Well suited to smaller companies that do not need regular content updates